Team Amsterdam! Good Cookies works hard every day to put smiles on the faces of as many people as possible by selling our syrup waffles, tins and other products. We are a company that likes to communicate openly and honestly with customers, which is why you will find everything you need to know in the terms and conditions below.
General terms of delivery
Terms of sale and delivery AmsterDAM! Good Cookies
By placing an order with AmsterDAM! Good Cookies, you indicate that you agree to the general terms and conditions of sale and delivery established by AmsterDAM! Good Cookies.
AmsterDAM! Good Cookies has the right to change its payment and/or delivery terms with a change period of one month.
These conditions apply to every offer, quotation and agreement between AmsterDAM! Good Cookies and a purchasing party, hereinafter referred to as Buyer.
By placing an order with AmsterDAM! Good Cookies, please that you agree to the general terms and conditions of sale and delivery established by AmsterDAM! Good Cookies. AmsterDAM! Good Cookies has the right to change its payment and/or delivery terms with a change period of one month.
- Price/ Shipping cost
- The prices of all products that can be ordered through the website include sales tax (VAT)
- All of our quotes are without obligation. We are bound by an order only after we have confirmed it in writing or have begun execution.
- Shipping costs depend on the weight of the package ordered. Shipping costs are clearly indicated in the shopping cart, or for larger orders are listed on the graduated list or quotation.
- The prices of the products listed on the website are subject to change for any reason.
- AmsterDAM! Good Cookies personally delivers your products in some cases. This occurs only when expressly communicated to the Buyer.
- Delivery of products will be made to the extent possible within the time communicated in the individual order confirmation
- Erroneously transmitted delivery addresses are the responsibility of the Buyer and may result in additional charges.
- Unless otherwise stipulated, our prices do not include transportation and delivery of the goods to the Buyer. The costs of transportation and delivery are stated separately.
- The stated delivery times are not binding, but are given merely as an indication. No delay in delivery can give rise to breach of the sale or payment of damages in favor of the Buyer, except in cases of intentional delay.
- Retention of title
The goods delivered remain the property of AmsterDAM! Good Cookies until full payment of the price, including all costs and charges, negligence interest and fees. In case of non-payment, we reserve the right to take back the goods, by operation of law and at the Buyer’s expense.
Team AmsterDAM! Good Cookies makes every effort and works very carefully to deliver the product you ordered to you on time and in desired condition. Should you still have a complaint, we are of course very sorry.
You can email us about this at firstname.lastname@example.org or call 06 11 26 82 28.
We will then look for an appropriate solution.
- Force majeure
AmsterDAM! Good Cookies shall not be liable for any delay in performance or non-performance of our commitments due to events beyond our normal control, including production interruptions, difficulties in supplying or shortages of raw materials, labor, energy or transportation or delays in transportation, strikes, lockouts, work stoppages or other collective labor disputes, affecting either ourselves or our suppliers, even if these events are foreseeable.
- Responsibility Buyer
Amsterdam! Good Cookies cannot be held responsible for made (spelling) errors on personalized can labels, digitally printed cans and stickers. The Buyer will receive a sample design at all times and should check it thoroughly for spelling errors, text errors, colors and pictures. When the Buyer agrees to have the design printed, the Buyer must be certain of its accuracy. Therefore, any costs incurred in correcting an error in the design after printing are not for AmsterDAM! Good Cookies but for the Buyer.
- Customers must pay the price and other amounts due under the agreement in advance through the digital payment methods offered in the online store.
- Customers with a 30-day payment condition will receive a digital invoice which must be paid within 30 days.
- Retention of title
The by AmsterDAM! Good Cookies delivered goods remain its property until all claims of AmsterDAM! Good Cookies have been paid in full. The risk in respect of the goods shall pass at the time of delivery.
- Intellectual and industrial property rights
Intellectual property rights that are vested in the materials produced by Amsterdam! Good Cookies delivered products are fully and unconditionally respected by buyer. Amsterdam! Good Cookies does not guarantee that the products delivered to buyer do not infringe any (unwritten) intellectual and/or industrial property right of third parties.
For incorrect or delayed transmission of order data and communications resulting from the use of the Internet or any other means of communication in the traffic between the Buyer and AmsterDAM! Good Cookies, then between AmsterDAM! Good Cookies and third parties, insofar as pertaining to the relationship between the Buyer and AmsterDAM! Good Cookies, is AmsterDAM! Good Cookies not liable.
- Applicable Law
Only Dutch law is applicable to all agreements concluded with AmsterDAM! Good Cookies. Even if all or part of an obligation is performed abroad or if the party involved in the legal relationship is domiciled there. The applicability of the Vienna Sales Convention is excluded. The parties will only appeal to court after they have made every effort to settle a dispute by mutual agreement.